John R. CaryM.A., CRC, CDMS
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor, OSC Vocational System, Inc.
- Practice areas: Workers’ Comp. (Self Insured/State Fund); Forensics, Expert Testimony
- Speaking and workshop topics: Professional Burnout/Empathy Fatigue; PTSD in Injured Workers; Cumulative Stress & Trauma in Vocational Rehabilitation Providers, Impact of Non Cooperation/Compliance on Rehabilitation Services
- Education: Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling, Western Washington University; Bachelor of Arts, Political Economy, The Evergreen State College
- Certifications: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor; Certified Disability Management Specialist;
Categories: Americans With Disabilities Act Specialists, Certified Disability Management Specialists, Life Care Planning / Case Management / Past Medical Bill Review, Psychometric Testing, Spinal Cord Injury Specialists, Traumatic Brain Injury Specialists